Now in its Ninth year at UN HQ for East Africa , EAHS 2020 will offer a unique opportunity to engage with senior attendees from The United Nations, the Red Cross, IFRC, Local and International NGO’s, Government Ministers, and all Key Stakeholders, to gain a better understanding of the complex challenges confronting the region, and the commercial opportunities available.
Procurement by the UN & NGO/ INGO sector in the East African Region amounting to over $1 Billion a year.
EAHS has developed a unique Procurement / Partnership Zone designed to offer you private face to face meetings with Heads of Procurement and Partnership Specialists From Leading UN Agencies, NGO’s And INGO’s, in Attendance To Source Goods & Services & To Learn More About New Innovations.
- Meet with key procurement officials from the UN, Key Local & International NGO’s, the Red Cross and Red Crescent, Local Government, and Development Banks, all in attendance to source goods and services & to learn more about new innovations.
- Showcase your latest products and technologies on offer through live demonstrations and engage in face to face meetings with key decision makers, Country/Regional Directors & Heads of Procurement from leading international, regional & local NGOs, UN Agencies, Governmental Departments and international associations.
- EAHS 2020 will offer a combination of Exhibition Space, Keynote Address, Plenary Sessions and our UNIQUE PROCUREMENT & PARTNERSHIP ZONE.
- Gain an overview of the UN/ NGO Procurement Market – Learn how the UN and local and International NGO’s source products goods and services and the criteria needed to be fulfilled to trade with the UN through one to one meetings and presentations.
- Learn about the opportunities available within the aid and development market, through a combination of key note address from prominent speakers, combined with Plenary Sessions and our unique Procurement/Partnership Zone offering one on one private meetings.
- Develop/Enhance relationships whilst generating new leads and inquiries.
- Raise Brand awareness – Our Conferences host Key stakeholders from all over the Africa, opening a great opportunity for attendees, sponsors and exhibitors to become a visible force within the Humanitarian Sector.
- Launch New Products – EAHS 2020 will offer you the opportunity to launch your products in front of a live, captive audience, in attendance to source products goods and services. An ideal way to get your product in the hands of your targeted demographic.
Join humanitarian leaders, hear from high profile speakers, showcase your latest products and technologies and engage in private one to one discussions with key senior officials & procurement experts from the 3 – 4 Sept 2020 at EAHS 2020. East Africa’s Longest Establshed & Premier humanitarian Conference.