KEY OBJECTIVES – WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Initiating business with the International Aid Community can differ greatly compared to normal everyday business, with many Aid Agencies following their own procurement proceedings involving varying requirements for suppliers. The African Aid & Development Expo will provide the private sector with the tools and information necessary to access the NGO procurement market, in an effective and efficient manner.
- Meet with those involved on the ground and in control of policy and procurement,
- Showcase your latest products and technologies on offer through live demonstrations and face to face meetings with attending NGO representatives and Heads of Procurement.
- Gain an overview of the NGO Procurement market,
- Learn about the opportunities available within the aid and development market, through a combination of key note addresses from prominent speakers, combined with round-table Panel Discussions and one on one private meetings.
- Enhance existing relationships whilst generating new leads and enquiries
- Raise Brand awareness
- Launch New Products
- Engage in private procurement discussions with attending Procurement Managers and key influencers from the aid and development community, through pre-arranged one on one meetings
EAHS 2018 will offer a cost-effective opportunity for the Commercial Sector, Local, Regional and International NGO’s, UN Agencies, Governmental Departments and International Associations to meet and exchange information for the purpose of business development. *Substitutions/ Cancellations: Provided the total fee has been paid and you are unable to attend all substitutions are at no-extra charge up to 14 days before the event. Substitutions between 14 days and the date of the event will be allowed subject to an administration fee of $995. All bookings carry a 75% cancellation liability immediately after a signed sales contract or an online registration form has been received. For cancellations between 6 weeks and the day of the summit, the full conference fee is payable and non-refundable. All cancellations must be made in writing. Non-payment and non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If, for any reason The African Aid & Development Forum have to cancel or postpone the summit for any reason (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence), we will not be responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The event fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future summit in the event of cancellation or change of date. The African Aid & Development Forum reserves the right to change event dates, and location as deemed necessary. Event programme content is subject to change without notice. A cancellation does not remove your liability and in the event of a cancellation a credit note will be issued less $995 administration fee. By confirming to attend the client agrees to the full terms and the condition of the contract.